At any rate five individuals have been slaughtered and thousands more have been left stranded after record precipitation hit southern China, authorities state.
Many homes and a huge number of hectares of harvests have been obliterated by the deluges, which are required to proceed for a few days.
In excess of two million individuals have been influenced and streets and scaffolds have been severely harmed, state media report.
In Guizhou area, a whole town was submerged under 2m (6ft 6in) of water.
Somewhere else, China's metrological affiliation said precipitation in the southern regions of Jiangxi and Hunan had hit record highs for June.
In Jiangxi region alone, 150,000 individuals were moved after nine urban communities were overwhelmed by profound floodwaters.
In excess of 20,000 homes in the south-west area of Guangxi are without power, the state-run China Daily paper reports.
Rainstorms are relied upon to spread to various territories including Guangdong, Sichuan and Taiwan by Thursday, the metrological organization said.
It additionally cautioned nearby experts to be on alarm for perilous mudslides brought about by the flooding.
Heavy downpour has activated mudslides in southern China previously. In 2014, Sichuan and Yunnan regions were hit by huge mudslides that made harm houses, streets and tremendous zones of farmland.